Qa Manager1 Vacantes
Testing / QA / QC en Zaragoza, Zaragoza
- Salario: No informado
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Testing / QA / QC
- Localidad: Zaragoza
- Activo desde: 02/08/2020 - 07:01:23 am
- Jornada: Tiempo completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por Necesidades del Mercado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
Lead, grow and guide the Sysdig Monitor QA Team with employees based in Milan, Zaragoza, Belgrade and San Francisco Own and drive quality of the Monitor product by, enhancing QA Team?s knowledge and ensure full-stack testing Provide technical guidance to the team to test and automate new features and regression test cases, including UI and API suites Deliver with quality and on time to deployment Work with the release team and all other product stakeholders on ensuring features are released on time with quality to the Release Engineering team Collaborate with development managers and Quality engineering Managers on feature sprint planning and provide metrics on testing progress Responsible for identifying risks and working with the appropriate product development owners to ensure critical and high-risk items are prevented prior to release A trusted partner for senior management to determine best solutions, help drive alignment and implement decisions throughout your team Generate and provide quality metrics for your area/application requirements.
2+ years of experience managing a team of SDETs Great automation testing experience Prior project management experience is a plus.
Ability to be a technical manager, well versed in testing and automation including frameworks written in Java or Python Knowledge of RESTful APIs and web-based User Interface Automation using Selenium Well versed with SDLC Strong understanding of cloud-based application deployments and troubleshooting Passion for quality -
- building, and delivering robust products Results-oriented with a strong customer focus Communicate clearly and effectively (verbal and written) to your team members and other stakeholders Think out of the box to uncover issues during the development phase.
The goal will be to catch the issues before they catch us Continuous integration and Continuous Deployment oriented thinking Good understanding of CI/CD using Jenkins SaaS experience is preferred