Smart Automation Devops Junior Developer1 Vacantes
Programación en Madrid, Madrid
- Salario: No informado
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Programación
- Localidad: Madrid
- Activo desde: 02/08/2020 - 08:00:18 am
- Jornada: Tiempo completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por Necesidades del Mercado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Learn more on how we are communicating through the COVID-19 global health crisis.
Do you love to apply your deep programming knowledge to delivering technology-based business ideas and capabilities for the supply chain? In P&G
- whether your role is to craft a value chain innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization
- your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
Smart Automation DevOps Junior Developer will be able to propose solutions, code or use graphical coding tools to develop automation within an order to cash organization.
This role might not be high on development, but more on process analysis and design of automated processes.
From functional standpoint executes product unit testing, helps on issues solution (debug) during testing stages and go-live, and properly documents the development and outcome of the solutions.
What we offer
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1!
- you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship
- you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and inclusive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- 12 months minimum temporary contract.
ABOUT US! P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®.
The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Please visit for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Expectations ?Recent graduates of an IT Certificate of Higher Education (Computer Network Systems Management, Multiplatform Apps Development, Web Apps Development] with a maximum experience of two years.
?Ability to conduct business in English written and spoken ?Being engaged towards self-development ?Creativity, independence, good problem-solving ability ?Very good communication, collaboration, project management and interpersonal skills ?Critical thinking, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams Qualifications ?Good Command of English Skills (>B2 in CEF) ?At least 1 to 2 years of proven experience with Python programming ?Command of MSOFFICE 365 tools (Power Apps, Power Automate, etc.) ?Acquainted with CI/CD DevOps concepts and standard methodologies; You will get extra points if ?Basic knowledge of EDI (this is a plus!), Java, SQL, Knime, VBscripts, Github and/or VSCode.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
Join us and help make life better through meaningful work that makes an impact from Day 1.