Program Coordinator1 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Madrid, Madrid
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Madrid
- Activo desde: 14/01/2022
- Jornada: Tiempo completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato a Plazo Indeterminado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Años de Experiencia: 25
Will be responsible for the delivery and day-to-day management of an academic program. This comprises serving as the key interface between students, professors, and multiple IE departments (service units and others); coordinating a variety of tasks, projects, program components, and all related communications; implementing program guidelines and policies; supporting program logistics and operations; supporting faculty members; and direct responsibility for student academic (direct and indirect) services to ensure a world-class experience for students.
Reports to the leadership within the Program Management Unit. Will interact with all Faculty, Students, different departments of IE, and external agencies and stakeholders required for running the program.
Key Action Areas:
Interaction with Students:
- Meet with students to solve issues, offer advice, and/or give support with empathy, sensitivity, and a professional customer-oriented approach, on a daily and regular basis.
- Co-manage the relationship with class representatives, together with (and under the overseeing of) Program Leadership.
- Support students facing academic difficulties or overall challenges within the program experience.
- Manage (written and oral) communication to students, including all written regular communications and information points; presentations and information sessions; etc.
- Identify ways to improve the student experience.
Interaction with Professors and other departments:
- Liaise with professors to communicate specific student or group situations, request feedback, ensure timely submission of grades, syllabi, etc., and provide ongoing support to faculty members and teaching staff.
- Collaborate with other IE Departments ? such as the Admissions Department, Marketing, Planning, Documentation, Student Services, Student Life, Registrar?s Office, Maintenance Dept., International Mobility Office, etc. ? to ensure a successful and high value-added student experience.
- Assist Program Leadership in the coordination and implementation of new curricular and extracurricular innovations.
- Supervise and coordinate Program Assistants with professionalism and professional maturity.
- Take responsibility for special program components, areas, initiatives, and projects.
- Maintain and enhance academic guides and all other materials for students and faculty.
- A Master?s Degree is strongly preferred. A minimum Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Bilingual, or advanced proficiency, in both English and Spanish (written and oral), with substantial professional experience in both languages.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience is required.
- International experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong project management capabilities.
- The candidate will demonstrate rock-solid customer management skills, the ability to work under pressure, and a high level of accountability.
- Experience in multi-stakeholder environments, as well as excellent communication skills and strong customer orientation, are essential.
- Experience in international education is a plus.
- Candidates must possess a valid EU work permit