Lead Engineer In Madrid, Community Of Madrid, Spain1 Vacantes
Análisis Funcional / Liderazgo de Proyecto en Madrid, Madrid
- Salario: No informado
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Análisis Funcional / Liderazgo de Proyecto
- Localidad: Madrid
- Activo desde: 02/08/2020 - 16:00:33 pm
- Jornada: Tiempo completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por Necesidades del Mercado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain | N/A | Permanent We have a new and exciting opportunity for you to become our next Lead Engineer .
As part of our Project Management team, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of a portfolio of project related engineering deliverables, utilizing the Emerson global resources and standards.
You will undertake the FEED, system design, implementation, factory acceptance test (FAT) phases and the site acceptance test (SAT) phases of projects.
If this sounds like the next challenge for you, then join our team in Madrid, Spain ! IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL\:
- Collaborate with the relevant Project Lead or Project Manager in understanding, managing and achieving each customers expectations.
- Take ownership of the engineering activities on all allocated deliverables and proactively utilize methodologies, resources and techniques for minimizing the execution cost, whilst maintaining the requisite schedule and quality standard.
- Support the Project Lead or Project Manager in the development of a realistic and achievable project schedule and provide them with all necessary information to ensure that they are fully informed of resource requirements, progress and areas of risk for the allocated engineering deliverables.
- Be the focal point for all technical communication with the customer for the assigned deliverables and ensures that all the allocated team members, inclusive of any third parties, are provided with all necessary and relevant information
- details of scope, schedule, technical specifications and quality standards to effectively deliver their allotted work.
- Actively contribute to any assigned bid activities to ensure that the customers requirements are fully understood and that innovative and cost effective solutions are proposed.
- Support the Project Lead or Project Manager in the creation of an inclusive and supportive environment for all personnel within the project team and actively support team members in achieving any personal development objectives that may have been set for the project.
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED\:
- Engineering degree, state-certified technician, completed vocational training or equivalent knowledge
- 8 years of relevant industry experience with a proven track record of managing system design, implementation and factory/site acceptance test phases of projects (process automation, systems and instrumentation).
- Experience with DCS DeltaV and Batch processes is considered valuable.
- Ability and talent to lead a technical team with leadership experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently and within defined timelines.
- Extensive experience with direct customer contact and managing expectations
- Local language (Spanish) skills with proficient English (verbal and written); excellent communicator.
WHO YOU ARE\: You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity.
You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
Our Offer to You By joining Emerson as a Lead Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business.
This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization.
We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities.
Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and outstanding innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds.
These unique points of view help cultivate fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Get to Know Us Find out more by visiting our LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube pages or at web address removed >About Emerson At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose\: leaving our world in a better place than we found it.
Each and every day, our foundational valuesintegrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovationinform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $ billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson.
Join our team and start your journey today.
More Jobs From Emerson Middle East & Africa Quezon City, National Capital Region, Philippines | N/A