Data Office - Change, Culture And Innovation Experts1 Vacantes
Análisis Funcional / Liderazgo de Proyecto en Madrid, Madrid
- Salario: No informado
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Análisis Funcional / Liderazgo de Proyecto
- Localidad: Madrid
- Activo desde: 02/08/2020 - 08:01:31 am
- Jornada: Tiempo completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por Necesidades del Mercado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
- Change, Culture and Innovation experts The Group Chief Data Officer?smission is articulated around four pillars: Setting, in close cooperation with Business Lines and Functions CDOs, the Group data vision in alignment with the Businesses? strategies and objectives Operationalizing this vision in close cooperation with the Group CIO and making data actionable to drive analytics and digital transformation Capitalizing on the steering and animation of the Business Lines and Functions CDOs community to strengthen the data culture within the Group Enforcing data governance policy including adherence to BCBS 239 and personal data privacy and protection regulations Within the Group Data Office (GDO),you will contribute to the operationalization of the data strategy andmonitoring of its implementation, by supporting the Data Strategy programefforts or dedicated projects.
Your role implies an active contribution in thedevelopment and execution of tools to support these efforts.
The Change, culture andInnovation expert based in Madrid will report directly to the local lead inMadrid.
Key responsibilities Data Strategy and Digital Transformation delivery Contribute to the creation of the Group Data Strategy operational roadmap and projects portfolio by: Partnering withChief Data Officers and Data community across Business Lines to identify andprioritize use cases in support of the Group Data Strategy Contributeto the management of the Group DataStrategy operational roadmap and projects portfolio by: Oversee DataInnovation and overall Transformation throughout project life cycle; Define andmonitor key metrics and outcomes for Data strategic initiatives that align withGroup Data Vision and overall strategy; Support the execution of selected strategicinitiatives by drafting clear and concise material, including working documentsand meeting minutes.
Contribute to building the link with the CDO community(monthly call supporting document, supervision work associated to theperimeter, management of distribution lists,,etc.).? · Data Culture and Communication Be an advocatefor Data Culture for the Group by providing support to Change,culture and Innovation (CCI) team based in Paris around:
- DataCommunication campaigns ?
through event planning, production of content, ?
- DataAcculturation efforts ?
partnership with HR / external vendors to designeducation program to upskill / reskill data community, facilitate interviewsand workshops-;
- As needed-Support the efforts led by Community Manager based in Paris around
- Creation andanimation knowledge / expertise-based communities
- Management ofvirtual community tools ?
creation of crowdsourcing platform to supportidentification of data issues and talent to deliver required solutions-; Qualifications · Bachelor?sdegree in Finance / Engineering / Computer Science or related fields · 3-5years of consulting or project management experience in the banking industryfocused on the data and digital transformation context, working through thefull project lifecycle · Solidproject management experience and ability to demonstrate management of crossfunctional/cross discipline teams through both direct management and influence · Proficiencyin managing multiple tasks of different work-streams concurrently, prioritizingaccordingly to ensure consistent deliver on time · Strongwritten and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to vary approachand so ensure that the method of communicating any message is tailored to theintended audience · Strongpractical experience of PowerPoint or other ?story enablers? · Experienceof a Project Management methodology (PMP, Agile, etc.) and project managementtools such as Microsoft Project · Proactivity,adaptability and problem solving skills · Teamplayer and detailed oriented · Languages:English proficiency required.
French and Spanish are a plus · Abilityto travel as needed Primary Location: ES-MD-Madrid Job Type: Standard / Permanent Job: BRAND AND COMMUNICATION Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years) Experience Level: At least 3 years Schedule: Full-time Reference: CIB_Comms_001