T&P Business Analyst - Mes Quality And Net Weight1 Vacantes
Análisis Funcional / Liderazgo de Proyecto en Barcelona, Barcelona
- Salario: No informado
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Análisis Funcional / Liderazgo de Proyecto
- Localidad: Barcelona
- Activo desde: 02/08/2020 - 08:01:18 am
- Jornada: Tiempo completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por Necesidades del Mercado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
T&P Business Analyst
- MES Quality and Net Weight Nestlé Business Excellence (NBE) was created in 2014 to lead a major transformation in the Nestlé Group, which aims at providing fuel for growth through the optimization of End to End (E2E) flows, the delivery of best in class business services and the support to demand focused organizations.
NBE has three goals: To simplify, standardize, and share at the highest possible level of the company the processes, the technology and organization through Centers of Competence and Centers of Scale.
GLOBE is the organization in NBE leading the technology transformation of Nestlé in the most ambitious business process reengineering program Nestlé has ever initiated.
We are at the cutting edge of SAP digital core and cloud solutions, running a global enterprise on the world's largest SAP HANA systems.
As part of the evolution of GLOBE, we are building in our Barcelona Hub a unique team, which will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining Manufacturing solutions to be implemented worldwide in over 350 factories in alignment with the T&P functional and technical roadmaps.
We are looking for a Business Analyst
- MES Quality and Net Weight for the new global MES strategy based on a product called DMO (Digital Manufacturing Operations).
Position Snapshot Permanent contract Full-time position Position Summary Under the guidance of the DMO Product Manager, the Business Analyst oversees the bond between the IS/IT & Manufacturing business users.
As part of the Product Group Team, the Business Analyst overall ensures a deep understanding of opportunities and issues facing business functions and advises on the best solutions.
She/He translates business strategies, opportunities, threats, and needs from Manufacturing communities into IS/IT product requirements and plays a key role within the Product Group Team to specify, test and deploy together with RBS product teams those IS/IT solutions.
A day in the life
Subject matter expert for DMO (MES) recipe management module, Quality and Net Content Control Writing test scripts Perform testing and validation of the application Perform Third Level Support Creating DMO (MES) Application Documentation Creation of DMO (MES) Server build documentation Integration to the Automation layer (OPC, XML, etc.) Integration to ERP (SAP) via DMO (MES) Configuration Writing of SQL scripts and queries Troubleshooting and analysis Review Development? (Agile Methodology) Provide appropriate MES training to the Regions and System Integrators.
Required Profile Master or Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Sciences or Engineering, or equivalent years of experience 3-5 years? experience in implementing and integrating Manufacturing Execution Systems from key vendors (
(Wonderware, Rockwell, GE, etc) Experience in implementation of other solutions in Manufacturing processes Experience in IT/IS project management (internal resources and vendors) Usage of MS Project and MS Office tools Fluency in English
- both verbal and written Experience having worked in a global environment and with virtual teams.