Senior Financial Planning Analyst - SC&SO and CMC1 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Barcelona, Barcelona
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Barcelona
- Activo desde: 25/11/2021
- Jornada: Tiempo completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por Necesidades del Mercado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Años de Experiencia: 3
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced management accountant with technical accounting and planning experience.
The role is responsible for the planning activities; owning and adapting all planning models used to manage the forecasting for Supply Chain & Service Operations and the Customer Management Centre operations.
The candidate will be accountable for the preparation of accurate, insightful, and timely short, medium and long-term forecasts for SC&SO (incl. Logistics, Warehousing, CSCs and Repairs
operations), as well as CMC Operations (incl. all outsourced and retained operations). Working with the SC&SO and CMC Finance team influencing effectively to ensure that forecasts are robust, challenging and meet the targets.
Senior Financial Planner will report to the Operations Finance Lead in Brno and he will further have a dotted line to the Head of Supply Chain Finance, based in the UK.
We are looking for candidate who will demonstrate a high degree of ownership, self-motivation and drive. Additionally, with forecasting and planning experience. You should be expert in balancing several
priorities simultaneously and will have the ability to influence others in a cross functional environment.
The right candidate will be someone who has accounting awareness with strong organisational, analytical and communication skills.
What will you do? You will:
- Delivery of the forecasting outputs ? 3-year plan, Budget and Rolling forecast
- Working with the accounting team to actualise forecast models and articulate drivers of variances
- Work independently and understand performance trends. Using this knowledge to challenge inputs into the forecast to ensure the output is robust.
- Ownership, development and creation of all Forecasts, Outlooks, Budgets and Long-terms Plan for the SC&SO and CMC business unit.
- Providing key support for the business functions providing insight and analysis on performance and trends
- Furnishing the business (at all levels) with a continual update on expected performance, giving clarity over headwinds and opportunities for discussion and agreement.
- The role is truly cross functional and requires working with numerous other finance colleagues daily
- Working collaboratively with peers across the Planning function
- Focus on continuous improvement to drive efficiency and accuracy in the planning process
- Supporting a programme of standardisation, tightening of processes, process optimisation
- Providing high quality output and support in creating and delivering top quality presentations to articulate performance
The role is a key element of the Finance Operating Model, always ensuring that the forecasted financial position of the business is true and fair and is understood by both the Finance team and the business
Now you?re probably wondering what we expect from you?
Part or fully Qualified Accountant an advantage
Fluent in English
Experience within a large retail / services organisation
Able to provide commercial and financial strategic insight.
Ability to operate in the detail but see the trends and understand bigger picture
Strong presentation skills both in preparation and delivery
Good technical accounting skills and excellent Microsoft Office skills
Excellent ability to multitask but also to be able to prioritise quickly and effectively
An advanced user of Microsoft Office suite with good presentation skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to organise and prioritise in a dynamic environment
A team player who is able to achieve measurable results
Able to work under own initiative
Confident and assertive with an ability to influence others
What can you learn in our team?
You will learn more about retail business specifics and increase your business understanding
You will be given space to prove your process improvements skills and look for efficiencies
Besides this, you can participate on workshops and trainings ranging from Excel, Soft skills, Process mapping to ACCA exams and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers. You can even become one of them!
What we offer to make you happier?
You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
Home office and sick days
Flexible working hours
Relocation package ? CZK nett (cca 745 EUR)
Bonus and loyalty scheme
Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-
being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party,
football tournament, summer BBQetc.) are temporarily stopped, however we are already looking
forward to invite all the new colleagues once we can organize them again