Mobile Architect1 Vacantes
Testing / QA / QC en Barcelona, Barcelona
- Salario: No informado
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Testing / QA / QC
- Localidad: Barcelona
- Activo desde: 02/08/2020 - 07:01:26 am
- Jornada: Tiempo completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por Necesidades del Mercado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
Innofis-CREALOGIX is looking for a Mobile Architect to join our international team in Barcelona.
You will be one leader for our world-class architecture team which is cross to all the internal and external projects in the company.
As a Mobile Architect you will be responsible for designing architectures of complex front end applications mainly in banking environments, integrating with our omnichannel banking product within existing systems where possible and helping our brand customers to design, develop, and test highly interactive digital experiences.
You will have a complete understanding of the overall project and demonstrate an ability to provide input and mentorship to team members across all disciplines.
The role demands advocacy for a technology stack and the ability to leverage it to influence the clients technology leadership.
A few words from Jonás, our Head of Software Architecture:
- Working at CREALOGIX is challenging for many reasons.
Our focus is becoming the #1 global provider of Digital Banking Platforms, it means that we need to transform ourselves into a Product and People Company.
Here?s where our Cross Teams take relevance and therefore we need to grow, Cross Teams are formed around specific technical interests like Frontend, Backend, Mobile and DevOps with the common goal of defining a single CODE base for Delivery Teams.
We need people who wants to lead the change with us, who doesn?t want to reinvent the wheel but leverage on experience, standards and well-known best practices.
If you are interested Let?s talk!
- Non-functional skills Passionate in exploring wide spectrum of technologies Good level of spoken and written English to communicate in an international environment with customers Work collaboratively in a team and willing to mentor and help teammates Capable of creating strategies to implement products in the best roadmap for balance between technical and business objectives.
Identify and communicate risks before implement the solution Strategical thinking Security first because security is a must for our customers.
Technical requirements Extensive knowledge in modern front end framework (ReactJS, Angular 2/4/5/6/7/8) Expert with the application of responsive web design concepts Extensive knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and CSS preprocessors (LESS/Sass) Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
Experience in Hybrid Mobile development (Cordova and plugins) Solid understanding of APIs Deep understanding of SOLID principles Able to set up and manage a complete development environment, including environment set-up, builds, deployment, source control, and continuous integration Ability to select, specify, and advocate the programming language and tools for a project based on client requirements and environments In depth experience with modern responsive web design.
Expert in native DOM and Event API?s Broad knowledge of different components and tools available in the market and pros and cons of them Experience with Git Experience with unit testing and QA / production best practices Would be a plus
- Any kind of knowledge or experience with Experience with NodeJS Reactive programming Manage teams Why work with us? Great location: our offices are in one of the best area for Barcelona businesses Solid company working in the growing sector of eBanking and Fintech English classes with native speakers Casual dress code All Fridays and August: intensive schedule Great work environment Free coffee and eco fruit every week International and dynamic environment Joining a solid company in a market of continuous growth which invest in the most advanced technologies Innofis|CREALOGIX is a self-financed and privately held company helping companies to achieve sustainable competitive advantages by means of an efficient, innovative use of IT.
Innovation as a key component for sustainable growth.
Innofis was born in a social, global world, with international vision, serving customers all around the , Innofis is highly-focused in providing customer centric solutions to financial institutions in a digital world.
Our digital omnichannel platform, value-added modules and data analytics solutions will help Banks to boost its digital strategy in a robust, personalized, integrated and time-to-market manner.
That?s our daily challenge.
- CREALOGIX Since January 2018 INNOFIS with more than 130 very skilled employees has become a member of the CREALOGIX-Group.
Have you ever thought about what makes you laugh? Humorous friends or even challenging activities? INNOFIS laughs a lot
- whether it?s a joke or two, working together on tricky tasks and achieving projects.
We Crealogues work in a dynamic and demanding environment with many challenges to master.
If you are not losing your smile in a dynamic environment and have stamina and endurance, then you can expect personal responsibility, varied tasks and an open culture, casual dress code, English lessons and much more.
About the CREALOGIX-Group: Our history began in 1996 in Switzerland with a few innovative minds and today we employ about 570 people at various locations worldwide, including Switzerland, Germany, England, Austria, Singapore and, most recently, Spain.
The CREALOGIX Group is a globally active, independent Swiss software house and is one of the market leaders in digital banking as a FinTech Top 100 company.
CREALOGIX develops and implements: Innovative FinTech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow, Smart solutions for home and office for everything that makes administration, payment transactions and e-banking Didactic and technical solutions for web-based learning in companies, administrations and educational institutions Crealogix awards First place at the Private Banking & Wealth Management Germany Awards Best of Show at Finovate Europe Asian Private Banking Technology Award Best digital channels banking system provider at The Banking Technology Awards Best Fintech in Western Europe in Wealth & Finance International Best Online Development in Goodacre Systems in the City Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards Winner of Systems in the City Awards Private Banking & Wealth Management Germany Awards International environments with offices in London Stuttgart Winchester Berne Barcelona Bubikon Puchheim Interested? Full Name * Email * Phone Number * Message * Resume/CV * Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx.
Do you have a valid working permit for Spain? (only applicable for non-EU citizens) Yes No What are your salary expectations (in EURO annual gross)? *