Is/It Senior Business Analyst (Fc&L) - Financial Operations1 Vacantes
Análisis Funcional / Liderazgo de Proyecto en Barcelona, Barcelona
- Salario: No informado
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Análisis Funcional / Liderazgo de Proyecto
- Localidad: Barcelona
- Activo desde: 02/08/2020 - 08:01:42 am
- Jornada: Tiempo completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por Necesidades del Mercado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Disponibilidad de viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
IS/IT Senior Business Analyst (FC&L)
- Financial Operations We are a team of IT professionals from many countries and diverse backgrounds, each with unique missions and challenges in the biggest health, nutrition and wellness company of the world.
We innovate every day through forward-looking technologies to create opportunities for Nestlé?s digital challenges with our consumers, customers and at the workplace.
We collaborate with our business partners around the world to deliver standardized, integrated technology products and services to create tangible business value.
Position Summary In order to complete our Finance, Control and Legal Department we are currently looking for an IS/IT Senior Business Analyst (FC&L)
- Financial Operations, focus on Accounts Receivables.
Financial operations cover the following area: General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting and integration with E2Es Record to Report, Order to Cash, Source to Pay and Hire to Retire.
In this position, you will serve as a liaison between the IS/IT & Business.
As part of the Product Team, you bring deep understanding to the opportunities and issues facing your business function and advises on the best solutions.
You further translate business strategies, opportunities, threats and needs into IS/IT product requirements, and plays a key role within the product team to specify, test and deploy those as IS/IT solutions.
Key responsibilities · Support the Product Manager in the development of the strategy through incremental improvement of the product · Analyze, document and test program development, logic, process flows and specifications · Document training materials for the product area · Deliver training to the end users, deployment and support teams · Support the analysis and resolution of solution issues as part of the third level sustain · Design business scenarios and use cases for the product mix, including product introduction, specification and the change management required to maximize its adoption/value · Work with IS/IT Product Managers to define the minimum viable product (MVP) that satisfies the business need · Secure by early business feedback that the MVPs defined will really provide the desired value (MVP taste-testing) · Identify gaps in existing functionalities, options for improvement and opportunities for process automation · Responsible for identifying security & compliance requirements, including roles, associated with the business process and ensure they are considered in the solution design · Develop, motivate and direct staff belonging to various organizations (business and IS/IT) to understand the business needs and find the best solution that will both align with the customer objectives and the IS/IT strategy · Partner with business and IS/IT to elicit, analyze, translate, and document business requirements, pain points or opportunities into IS/IT requirements · Work with business partners to conduct paper-based design, solutioning sessions, and MVP taste-testing all along the life cycle from business demand to value delivery Required Profile · Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent; · 8+ years of relevant experience of business analysis in Finance with focus on Accounts Receivables processes and integration with Order to Cash E2E.
· Deep knowledge of SAP FI modules especially GL and AA, AR and AP and integration of FI modules with CO, MM, SD and HR modules.
Good understanding of S2P, O2C and R2R flows and management accounting area (controlling and costing, profit center accounting, cost center accounting, profitability analysis).
Strong focus on Accounts Receivables and integration with O2C mandatory: Credit Management, Cash application, Cash Collections, Claims and Deductions, knowledge and experience of HighRadius platform or similar AR platforms.
· Knowledge and experience in SAP S/4 Hana and Central Finance beneficial.
· Experience in technologies such as SAP HANA, SAP BW, SAP Design Studio.
· Project management experience.
· Experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment using design thinking methodology · Strong understanding of basic system engineering, information risk and security guidelines, and architecture standards · Understanding of various software development methodologies (
Agile, Waterfall) · Excellent understanding of business complexity and interdependencies · Experience in international and corporate environment and in senior stakeholder management.
· Understanding of business processes and ability to translate it into application requirements · Deep understanding of the IT landscape in the functional area · Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization and in English · Experience working in a global environment and with virtual teams.
Join Us! Show us that you are an enthusiastic, curious, fast learner and team player person who is used to work with agile practices.
Your ability to be flexible, self-motivated and your willingness to deliver on a deadline will set you apart among the other candidates.
Please don?t hesitate and apply in English at
We are excited to hear from you! The Nestlé Group is the world?s largest food and beverage company with billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017.
It is present in 189 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 323,000 employees are committed to Nestlé?s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives.
Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favorites.
Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy.
Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago.
Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on